Home Health Services
All of our services are provided in the patient’s own place of residence, including home health and care-giving services.
Welcome to GrandCare Home Health Services. We are a recognized leader in the provision of home nursing and rehabilitative care, and therapeutic services in Southern California. GrandCare is accredited by the Joint Commission (JCAHO) and licensed by the Department of Public Health of California. We are also recognized as a 5-star industry leader by the Center of Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). Our health care services team of skilled nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech therapists, medical social workers and home health aides are supervised by a dedicated and experienced clinical management team.
Following the physician’s plan of care, we work closely with patients, their families and physicians to provide results-oriented quality home health care. Our primary focus is to ensure the patient’s transition from an acute care setting to a home setting is safe, effective and successful.
Utilizing a home health care professional to take care of your loved one’s home health care needs is an important decision that must be undertaken with care. GrandCare Home Health Services can assist you to ensure your loved one receives the high quality of care they deserve, with genuine compassion, kindness and respect.
Home health services enable patients to rehabilitate in the comfort of their own residence. Services are provided using a coordinated multi-disciplinary team approach. The team includes the patient and their family, the physicians, and GrandCare’s clinical teams of nurses, therapists, social workers and home health aides. GrandCare brings the entire team together to develop a plan of care that is customized to the needs of every patient.
- Nursing Services
Our Registered Nurses and Licensed Vocational Nurses are trained to provide high quality, professional services in the patient’s home, including:
- Physical and home safety assessments
- Wound care / wound vac treatments
- Infectious disease management
- IV / IVF / IVIG / chemo infusion therapy
- Post-hospitalization rehabilitative and restorative services, including cardiac / vascular, neurology, pulmonary, spine and orthopaedic
- LVAD care and management
- Ostomy care
- Enteral care (GT/JT)
- Coumadin management
- Diabetes management
- Blood draws
- Education to improve understanding of the disease, symptoms and treatments and reduce re-hospitalization
- Physical and Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Medical Social Worker Services
- Home Health Aide Services
Are Home Health Services Appropriate For Your Loved One?
If you (or your loved one):
- Experienced a recent decline in health condition
- Have a debilitating condition or disease
- Had a procedure performed recently
- Are undergoing a health treatment that can be managed at home
And your ability to leave your place of residence is restricted, contact us to discuss your eligibility for home health services, and how we can improve your quality of life.
- Joint Orthopedic Rehab
- Spine Orthopedic Rehab
- Cardio Rehab
- Wound Care
- Diabetes Management
- Infectious Disease Management
- Memory Care
- Pain Management
Insurances and Payments
GrandCare is in-network with the following health plans:
- A Brand New Day
- AETNA PPO
- Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
- Central Health Plan
- Easy Choice
- United Healthcare PPO
We also accept:
- Other PPO plans (subject to authorization)
- Workers’ Comp (pre-approved)
- Private Pay
Contact us today to review your home health plan benefits.