GrandCare Health Services provides Caregiving Services, Home Health Services and Orthopedic Programs in Torrance and neighboring communities. Our Torrance office operates as Homelife Partners, serving the South Bay since 2003.
HomeLife Partners provides several types of care giving services for our clients and their families. Our list of services were developed with the senior in mind and help make it possible for our client to live independently in their own home. You can expect only the highest level of service from a premier leader in the area for in-home care and private care services.
What are Home Care Services?
Home Care includes professional support services that allow a person to live safely in their home. HomeLife Partners can help someone who is aging and needs assistance to live independently, managing chronic health issues, or recovering from a medical setback. HomeLife Partners provides you with a licensed personal caregiver who assists you with all your non-medical home care needs.
Why Choose HomeLife Partners?
- The coordination combination of insurance-based home health services and care giving services in the home allows us to develop a plan of care that vastly exceeds the capabilities of stand-alone home health competitors or stand-alone home care agencies.
- Our care giving services are available 24/7. Our highly trained staff are licensed and must have a minimum of one year experience to work for us.
- Every caregiver has passed a rigorous criminal background check, drug screening and certification process as well as a professionally developed psychological examination which tests for honestly, kindness and conscientiousness.
- HomeLife Partners believes our caregivers, nurses, physical therapists, and health assistance aides should only be the best, most qualified and talented individuals.
- We are trusted by doctors and the medical community.
- We have provided senior home care for over 350 patients with our 50 certified and local care givers.
- No long-term contracts.
- We have been a premier leader in home care in the greater Los Angeles area for over 17 years!
In-home care is the first and best choice for most seniors in need of non-medical personal assistance. Our highly qualified and trained caregivers and CNAs are ready to help you and your loved ones with a variety of daily activities. All of our services are non-medical in nature and consist of a variety of daily activities such as:
- Care Companionship
- Meal Planning and Preparation
- Errands and Grocery Shopping
- Running Errands
- Medication Oversight
- Light Housekeeping, Laundry
- Bathing and Dressing
- Incontinence Assistance and Toileting
- Assistance with Bill Paying
- Transportation services
- Respite for Family Members
- Weekend and Holiday Care
- Specialization in 24/7 and Live-In Care
Contact-Free Care Available!
We can offer contact-free care! Our contact-free services include:
- Conversation & Companionship
- Meal Preparation
- Light House Keeping
- Grocery Shopping
- Medication Reminders
We are monitoring recommendations and protocols outlined by the Center of Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) and working to keep our policies up to date. We are providing ongoing training to our clinicians and caregivers as new information becomes available on screening criteria, standard precautions, use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and general updates from our Infection Control Committee.
Our clinicians, caregivers and patients are educated to recognize the most common symptoms of COVID-19 as outlined by the CDC and instructed on performing symptom self-assessments prior to each visit. Clinicians are equipped with PPE including masks, gloves and, if appropriate, face shields. Our clinicians perform proper hand hygiene using alcohol-based sanitizer or washing with soap and water for 20 seconds. They also clean surfaces and equipment with approved disinfectants before and after each use.
When caregivers and care partners visit patients, you can expect that they are trained to:
- Perform a mandatory symptom self-assessment immediately prior to each visit
- Use appropriate infection control procedures and precautions prior to each visit
- Regularly screen and educate to ensure obvious symptoms are detected and acted upon immediately
Who Pays for Home Care?
HomeLife Partners offers flexible private pay options to meet your needs. Some long-term care insurances, workers compensation and Veterans-aid programs may cover home care services. Call us today and let us help you discover what services are right for you.
Serving Communities Nearby
- Rancho Palos Verdes
- Hermosa Beach
- San Pedro
- Rolling Hills
- Redondo Beach
- Marina Del Rey
- Manhattan Beach
- Long Beach
- El Segundo
- Harbor Hills
- Harbor City
- And Surrounding Areas